we all had a great time this year on Halloween!!!
I think Mara looks beautiful!!! she is getting so big
Jonah being the trooper that he is-- he didn't complain once the whole night
Mara's little seashells were a little low but oh well:)
Mara and her baby brother
Jackson the Star fish
"okay that looks like a good house"
this is the face Jackson made the entire time we were out Trick or Treating
the whole crew ( at Jonah's parents house)
this is a picture of Mara on Thursday-- she was just about to go to her school Halloween Program.
this is a picture of Mara on Thursday-- she was just about to go to her school Halloween Program.this was the first skirt I made her. that night when I got home I had to sew her a new skirt because this one fell apart....
( this one was too tight on her little legs so when she sat down it ran - like pantyhose- not very pretty)








4 comments:
Very cute Princess Mermaid costume! I love Jackson's Starfish too. You do a great job at sewing. You and Jonah look awesome! I'm glad you had a good time trick-or-treating.
Those costumes are way to cute!!!! Love it Good Job
you guys look so good! Mara is adorable.
Can I have your daughters beautiful hair? Where did red come from? You all look great and like you had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment