Last Saturday night, Mara, Jackson and Myself were able to go to a wedding reception for my friend and kinda co-worker, Jamie. Jamie and Chase are the cutest couple:)
Jamie looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
well my kiddos were all dressed up so I decided to take their pictures-- these were after the reception and the drive home.....
I know the bow looks a little funny but I had to do something with her AWESOME bangs or the lack there of!
Jackson looked so cute!
Jackson looks a little stoned in this picture but he still looks cute-- and Mara is such a cute sister, she loves her brother very very much








4 comments:
they are so stinkin cute. and i love your cute puppy too. my dogs are so good we kids too, they let Annie crawl all over them. jackson does have the most striking blue eyes, i love them.
Cute kids! I love to see little people all dressed up!
Cute kids! I love to see little people all dressed up!
They were adorable!!! I am glad you all came!
Post a Comment