I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVED THE MOVIE-- THERE WERE A FEW PARTS THAT I WASN'T THE MOST THRILLED WITH BUT AS A WHOLE I LOVED IT!!!!
I can't wait to see it again, this time i will go with Jonah -- last night was just for the girls
Me, Jen, and Shannon
Tammy, Melody, Jean, Shauna ( before the movie)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago

Shannon and Jen ( after the movie @ 2:30 a.m.)








5 comments:
I'm Dazzled. One of the Twi-hard fans. I LOVED being there with you and Jen. You are awesome to have been on top of the tickets. Thank you, Beth!
I think the same thing as you about the movie! They could have done SOOO MUCH with it!
I am glad u got to go! I had fun with the group I went with :)
you guys are crazy seeing a movie at midnight! i can't believe you and shauna made it to work on time...you must be a die hard.
Oh Bethany! You guys are a lot of fun and pizazz, you know that? Maybe we could watch it one day if we ever sleep over.
I too liked the Twilight Book Series. That's good to hear you liked the movie too.
I haven't seen it yet. My husband thinks I am crazy, because I read the books in just days and nothing else seemed important while I was reading. Were you that way too?
Post a Comment