I've been tagged by my friend Shellie.
Go to your pictures, open the 4th folder and upload the 4th picture in that folder...so here it is:

This is Mara at her swimming lessons, it was her second lesson of the summer.
Mara loves swimming ( being in the water) but hates getting her face wet.
In this picture you can see that her teacher is pulling her through the water- well this is about 5 seconds before the teacher let her go and she went completely under the water, and freaked out for 2 minutes straight.
Mara still hates getting her face wet!!
oops I forgot to tag people......
I tag
Shanny, annie, Lyndsey, Jaime, Jen, and anyone else that wants to do it!!!








4 comments:
i love her face with her tongue sticking out!
Fun tag! I love the picture too!
What a cute idea. Loved it.
She looks like she takes after you Beth, tons of tude!
Love ya,
Kristen
Post a Comment