I am thinking of going private.
this is an article that Shauna put on her blog..
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330
what do you think?
okay I have decided NOT to go Private
these are the changes that I have made....
I have changed names on my blog to just say their first names ( not full names)
also I made it so that search engines can not link people up to my blog
this was sent to me - thank you :)
1- there's really no reason to write full names (first, middle, and last). first and middle is better than writing your kids full names.
2- (and most important) i don't know why all bloggers don't do this, but it seems like none do: adjust your blog settings so your blog entries won't be feeds in the world wide web for anyone to see and click on when they are doing a search. go over all settings pages for your blog, and you will find this and a couple other ways to stay more private naturally (like not having your blog updates appear on blogger home page). if you click no instead of yes, although your feeds still exist, browsers will be instucted not to crawl over it. (example-if someone out there googled Mara mermaid princess, your entry in your blog wouldn't pop up for them to click on)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








1 comments:
I am glad u posted this...i just read the same article and changed my settings....i will make a few more changes too. love ya!
Post a Comment