So last night while I was watching Mara at Gymnastics- I looked in Jacksons little mouth and what did I find......
his first tooth broke through. the picture of it did not turn out well so I wil have to wait until you can see it better:)
My baby is getting so big.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








3 comments:
oh the poor little guy. Annie has been gettin teeth nonstop for the last 6 weeks, #'s 7&8 are breaking through soon. about your comment on my blog, not so strange, I also think about your house ( the old one right by mine) especially the basement where we always played dolls and that bench that basically went across the whole basement. do you know what I'm talking about?
Congratulations!
Horray, the start of a very yummy life. Just think of the food posibilities. Congrats!
Post a Comment