Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family pictures part 2















11 comments:

Rengers said...

Those are very cute pictures. She did a great job.

Kelsey P. said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I really like them!

House of Mellor said...

Cute pictures Beth. You know I have always seen you in Beth but for the first time in that Daddy daughter shot I saw a glimpse of her dad in her.

House of Mellor said...

I mean Mara you knew that I am sure.

Shannon said...

I LOVE your pictures! Mara's hair is precious and Jackson's smiles are too! You and Jonah look great too. I love the one of the two of you with your heads together. So sweet. I am for sure having Zioe do our family pictures!

Andrea said...

Those turned out great! Such a cute family!!

ZB said...

Glad that you enjoyed them as much as I did. You have such a gorgeous family.

Jaime said...

Beth,
These pictures are awesome. How on earth are you going to pick out of all of those? You guys have such a good loooking family!

Annie Jane said...

Oh, Beth! You did such a nice job on mara's hair! Gorgeous!

Candy said...

Those are all SO cute! Really.

onehm said...

You have a GORGEOUS family! Seriously adorable kiddos! :) And I love your photographer dearly, so I'm glad that you had such a great experience!