Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jackaroo

here is a bunch of picture sto show my cute little man...

So Jackson decided that he wants to take his sweet time doing EVERYTHING!!


this is a picture of the first time he really would hold his bottle on his own-- he has been holding his bottle just not well enough to actually keep him from screaming to have me or Jonah hold it for him

don't worry I really do hold my baby to feed him- I jsut want him to do it himself sometimes


this is right before I put him in the tub ( we had to finish washing Mara's hair before it was Jackson's turn)

My happy naked boy:)
I love this picture-- it shows off his gorgeous blue eyes!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that cute chubby, blue-eyed boy!

Annie Jane said...

I think that EVERY picture of Jackson shows off his blue eyes. Wow, he really is growing up.