Thursday, November 13, 2008

TWILIGHT- the movie

( picture is from Twilighters anonymous)

I have 4 extra tickets to 11:55p.m. showing of the movie next Thursday - if anyone wants to come let me know:)


I am sooo excited to see it!! I read Twilight again for the 7th time last week.


Okay so now I have read the series all the way through 6 times now-- I know I am crazy!!!


well let me know if anyone wants to come:)
****update****
I have found 4 people to take the tickets
so here is the run down.....
Me
Shannon
Jen
Shauna
Melanie
Tammie
Jean

6 comments:

Kelsey P. said...

You've read the series 6 times?! Wow! I have only read each one once. But don't worry, I was the same with Harry Potter. I think we are all allowed to have a book obsession.

ZB said...

I'm super excited to go. Sadly I have only read the series ONCE. And my sweet Farmboy read them too. He's pretty upset that it's a girl's night out movie.

Jen said...

I hope that one of those tickets has my name on it....I am soooo planning on it. Every time I see a preview, I get soooo excited!!!

Shannon said...

I CAN'T wait! Sounds dazzling! I'm working on our tee's for that night!

The Shelley Family said...

I think u are awesome for reading them so many times...I LOVED that series!!!! I cannot wait until the movie (i am seeing it at 4:15 @ Jordan Commons on Friday)
I read all 4 in 10 days....my family was really glad to have me "rejoin" the real world :)

shellie said...

you'll have to tell me if there were a lot of screaming girls in the theater. because you know me an theaters, i like it be silent just like if i were watching it at home alone....it bothers me to hear just 1 person opening their candy.