Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Mini - Session

I can't wait! I am going to have my kiddos pictures taken for Christmas.

Although I just had them done, two weeks ago, I am going to have more pictures done:)

I am going to use them for Christmas Cards :)

Zoie is doing a Christmas Mini-Session. Check it out {here}

3 comments:

shellie said...

i love all your family pictures! my favorite is the one where you can just see your legs with your boy sitting. I can't believe how big he's getting...he's starting to look more like a toddler than a baby.

aj&ldlvnlife said...

I just love zoie, she is amazing. I cant wait to get my christmas pics done!

Heidi said...

Hey Beth! Lyndsey is so mean, she didn't invite me to your birthday lunch! I totally feel hurt by her. She is on my black list! Anyway I hope you had an awesome day!