Monday, September 29, 2008

wilderness museum

this past weekend we went down to St. George. we had a great time:)


we went to this great wilderness Museum, all of the animals in the museum were either donated from zoo's or different wildlife organizations - the animals died from natural causes.


this is a quote that I first heard from my sweet sister Audrey Lynn.
Mara thought the animals were great- though she did get a little scared when the bears"growled" on the overhead speaker. the scary bear
Jackson also thought it was great
the bears, this is about a minute before Mara got scared
Mara is not scared she just wants to go on the elevator :( Jonah got mad at her

downstairs they had this insect room-
look at these gross HUGE ants
Jackson looks a little strange but happy:)

now those are some big scorpions
this bat is uuuugggllyyyy
those are the coolest looking beatles I have ever seen- I am glad that I have not seen any of these outside of a display box
my sweet little kiddos

4 comments:

Annie Jane said...

JACKSON! Oh my gosh. Why did you have to post all those insects? Yuk!

ZB said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery...but hopefully things will improve right.

St. George. You lucky family. They have a museum kind of like that in Provo. Fun and icky all at the same time.

Shannon said...

I'm not a fan of taxidermy at all. Bluh! The ants will give me nightmares (Audrey too!).

I love the expression Jackson is wearing. So cute!

Kelsey P. said...

That looked like so much fun! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Wow!