got this from someones blog and it seems like it will be fun.....
1. What is something mom always says to you? naughty words- not true
2. What makes mom happy? daddy
3. What makes mom sad?when I don't mind you
4. How does your mom make you laugh? I don't know
5. What was your mom like as a child? you liked to go to the zoo
6. How old is your mom?16
7. How tall is your mom? this tall- holding her hand at the top of her head
8. What is her favorite thing to do?I don’t know, like to cuddle with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don’t know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? animals
11. What is your mom really good at? watch me do dress ups
12. What is your mom not very good at? making dinner
13. What does your mom do for her job? scan, play on the computer, likes to give me a treat
14. What is your mom's favorite food? green beans
15. What makes you proud of your mom? folding laundry
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? princess
17. What do you and your mom do together? we sing " ring around the rosey, pocket full of poseys, ashes, ashes we fall down"
18. How are you and your mom the same? we be the same twins
19. How are you and your mom different? I have blue eyes and you have green eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? gives me loves and kisses
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








4 comments:
Mara, you are a darling little trundlebug that brings joy to my heart every time I think of your little mind buzzing with these wonderful answers!
Beth, good job on the post. Keep it up.
Hey as far as your fingers go, there are many good sites pertaining to lost sensations and carpal tunnel pertaining to potential occupational injury. Just a thought.
Uncle Zakky/Zak
That is too cute, I want to know what my kids think.
you like green beans?
Good post!
hey beth, i didn't know you had a blog. i should've known but you post on mine, but sometimes i'm slow.
your kids are getting big and those answers mara gave were funny.
Post a Comment