a couple weeks ago I took Jackson to the doctor, he was not feeling very well. We found out that he had another UTI ( Urinary Tract Infection ) he had one when he was 3 weeks old and was in the hospital for 4 days.
Well this past Thursday I took him in to the doctor to check to see if the infection was gone.
The doctor tried to cath him and realized that it would not work. the tip of his urethra is the size of a pin point instead of the size of a pencil point. I was referred to the urology dept at Primary Children's Hospital.
The doctor is thinking that this could be the cause of the infections- possibly urine is getting stuck and festering.
Next Monday I am taking Jackson back to Primary's to have another ultrasound of his kidneys and then down to the urology dept to have a consult, exam.
I am very nervous:( I want to have this all past him.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








4 comments:
I hate it when things just wont go away. It is a very good thing that your Ped figured out the possible culprit in this case. Poor Jackson... good thing he won't even remember any of this!
Things will go well. Don't worry, little Miss.
Poor little guy. Hope that they help him over this fast. It's no fun seeing your kids in pain. Good luck.
Poor guy, they will figure it out and fix it and then everything will be good =)
Hey Beth, my heart goes out to you. Hope this all gets behind Jackson soon.
Letitia
Post a Comment