Thursday, September 4, 2008

rice cereal

so this past weekend we tried cereal. astyou can see Jackson was not to thrilled with the "yummy" bland rice cereal, he prefers the formula in a bottle:)

( Mara was my photographer)





here are some pictures of the second attempt. this time he was much more into the cereal







yuck I am glad it is him who is eating it and not me!!!


Mara even took a taste- the expression on her face was priceless, I thought she was going to throw up:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie Jane said...

congrats, Jack! You are on your way to solid food! You are a cutie.

Shannon said...

Rice cereal is always something I dread starting. It is so much easier to nurse them! Yet, they need to expand the palette.