Okay so a few weeks ago, okay 7 weeks to be exact, I noticed that two of my fingers on my left hand (my pinky and ring finger) were numb, they are asleep I have no feeling in them.
Well, last Friday I decided that I should probably go get it checked out. I went to the doctor and was told that I needed to have a nerve study done. I then went to a specialist and was electrocuted and stabbed with needles.
after I was "poked" the doctor said" I will send the results to the doctor and then she could decide how to proceed, possibly surgery" I must have had a very confused look on my face because he then proceeded to say "one thing that is a concern to me is that you have a blockage from here to here ( an inch above and below my elbow) dang!!!!
Please anyone give me some feed back, please
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that! You should be fine! Last year my hands & feet went numb for over a week... one day I woke up & it was gone. You never know... Try not to dwell on it. Nerves are a crazy thing!
I hope things get better soon. And that surgery is not in the picture!
Post a Comment