Monday night, I told Mara that she needed to get in the tub, we went upstairs I started the bath water, Mara started to get her toys out and also to get undressed.
While she was doing this I went into the bedroom to change Jackson's diaper and get him in his jammies. I could smell something strange- when I asked Mara what she was doing , her response was this " just putting soap in my hair" well I finished up with Jackson and went into the bathroom , the smell getting stronger.
Once in the bathroom I saw what "soap" Mara had put in her hair.
Nair- yes hair remover lotion
I then started to scrub and rinse her hair off as fast as I could. I washed her hair 3 times. Luckily it turned out a lot better than it could have.








8 comments:
Holy crap that would scare the daylights out of me! Does she know we are taking pictures???
oh my gosh! that is so funny, at least she still has most of her hair.
Oh my heck! Are you kidding!!!! that is so funny! NAIR does smell like ass though! Good thing you got it out in time
OH MY GOSH! I expected you to say something surprising but not awful! She has such beautiful hair, I am glad it turned out okay.
Oh that would raise my heart beat. I am glad the bulk of her beautiful hair is ok.
Oh wow! That is great. I have never heard of a child doing that before. I suppose that is why children keep you young...yes?
Mara is good at getting into nasty things! I think she gets into more things than any one else I know! I'm glad her hair looks just fine.
I would probably crap my pants.. luckily you reacted so fast otherwise it could have ended a lot worse. so glad for her that it didn't.. oh what I have to look forward to! (:
Post a Comment