so after we went to the wilderness museum we went to a dinasour track museum- it was neat to see actual dinosaur tracks- Mara wasn't that interested by it.
well then it was off to find this lake that Jonah wanted to see, he had heard that there was sand dunes really close to the lake. well when we found it we were a bit suprised-- the sand dunes were not just close by but right next to the lake. Jonah was thrilled:)
the side we were on was the rocky side the other was the sandy beach side-- we realized this after the fact. jonah and mara
mara me and jackson on our own little island
my little girl
my sweet hubby
the lake
mara has been posing a lot lately
me and the kiddos (jackson fell asleep about a minute after I put him in the sling) I love that thing
mara trying to sneek up on Jonah
right before he crashed
we had a great time together- we are so glad that we were able to go
- thanks hunny








2 comments:
Hooray for the family vacation!
The lake is beautiful! It looks natural too. I love the way the red rock and blue water come together. So dramatic.
That looks so fun! Was it really warm? It looks like it might have been pretty warm.
And Mara is so cute! It is definitely normal for little girls to pose a lot. At least I think so!
Post a Comment