Friday, October 12, 2007

Suprise, Suprise


Today I am 11 weeks along!!! Jonah and I are very happy.


We are just hoping to have a very healthy beautiful baby.


Mara is very happy too she tells me that she is having a baby too, she is having a girl and mommy is having a boy.


Maybe that will be the case maybe is won't, whatever this baby is we will be we will be thrilled to have!!!!!


We have known since Labor Day weekend


I am almost done with the first trimester, though I have not had any problems besides being a little tired, a bit light headed, and I feel like I am always hungry.


Hopefully I will have a similar pregnancy to when Mara was in my belly!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, i am so excited!!! I just love you guys...
lynds

Anonymous said...

Beth
I am glad you are having such an easy going pregnancy. I guess this is how things have always gone for you with this kind of thing. Lucky girl. Thanks for doing this blog... It is pretty cute, just like you!
Love, Audrey

ZB said...

Horray! This is so exciting. Farmboy is always telling me how much you LOVE being pregnant! I couldn't be more happy for you. Congradulations. Can't wait to tell Farmboy.

So glad that you are feeling great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Trav and I are so excited for you guys.
Misty

Annie Jane said...

YIPEE!!! Your baby will be just 10 months younger than Sophie. Looks like our kids are close enough in age to be good friends...again! Hopefully my Sophie is as good to this new baby as Mara has been to Melia.
Love Annie