I just couldn't resist putting these pictures on, Mara is such a funny and dramatic girl. When she tells you a story, she gets so excited:) Mara at school is just the same, her teachers have told me, Jonah and Aunt Shanny too.
These pictures are of Mara attempting to do her Western Days Program with the rest of her class, she did a great job! I was able to stay the rest of the day and observe her classroom and classmates, they are sooo cute.
Gavin also did a great job during his classes program, he is so cute:) I was able to see Shanny, Dawson and Janet ( Shanny's Mother -in-law) it was great to see Janet, she is a great lady.
She has one little classmate that I really feel bad for, I believe she is from India, or at least her parents are, her parents refuse to speak English at home because they feel it will take away their heritage for their children. The problem is that this little girl does not speak ANY English. She cries everyday multiple times, it is really sad. I am sure that it is very frustrating for her along with Miss Missy and Miss Andrea( Mara's teachers) She is a cute girl just very sad and lonely.










0 comments:
Post a Comment