Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mara the momma



Last night I walked into Maras room to see this. Cute little mara the momma, she had found baby pj's that would fit Hannah, she told me that "she got her ready for bed, She tired Mom" Hannah was happy as can be, she thought it was great she just sat there purring up a storm, for over an hour. Then I decided to take the pj's off of her, she was not happy:( neither was Mara!

Mara thinks it is great when Hannahs " motor" is running ( when she purrs) she will say "listen mom, her motor running", it makes me laugh everytime.

Mara loves this cat and Hannah loves her too!

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

ooooh! kids do and say the darndest thing! i LOVE this entry!

Anonymous said...

Beth how cute is that. I like your new cat. Samara is so cute. She will be such a good big sister.
lyndsey