Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An Unexpected Surprise

little Sophie

Mara playing with Shanny's Drowsy doll

Sammy being crazy:)
















Melia

On Friday Night my sweet little sister Annie called me and told me she was driving in Utah County with her mother-in-law, Annie lives in Fernley, Nevada
She was here all weekend long, I only got to see her on Saturday, on Sunday I wasn't feeling so great, Migrains- you gotta love them.
Saturday night Shanny, Audrey, Zak, Annie and the kids of Course went to dinner. Mara and I met up with them afterwards we watched one of my favorite movies: "Little Women" I cry like a baby when Beth Dies EVERYTIME.

Sunday night Audrey, Zak, Shanny, Jeff and their boys ( Sammy, Gavin, and Dawson ) went up to see Annie at my parents house.
Annie's girls are getting so big I can't believe that little Sophie is 4 months old. Melia is still a cute little pixty, but she is getting big. Melia and Mara love playing together.
Mara loves her cousins!!!!

1 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Well aren't you sweet?! Cute pics, Beth! I put your blog site in my web bar so I can check on you guys often. Hopefully I am able to upload pics to my account soon...I guess the blogger website has been having this problem with many new accounts lately. I am glad yours is not one of them! I love you!
Annie