This weekend I was going to go over my sister Shanny's house to help her box up stuff for their big move next weekend, but low and behold she is going to have a yard sale.
I am going to bring some stuff over. She will have better stuff than me but oh well.
So if anyone wants to come to a yard sale it is going to be at
9557 South Kirkside Drive ( right off Bangerter) @ 8- whenever
we will have furniture, crafts, toys, baby stuff, and lots more
I am going to bring some stuff over. She will have better stuff than me but oh well.
So if anyone wants to come to a yard sale it is going to be at
9557 South Kirkside Drive ( right off Bangerter) @ 8- whenever
we will have furniture, crafts, toys, baby stuff, and lots more










2 comments:
Dang...how did I miss this!?
Thanks Bethie! You and Audrey were lifesavers once again today. We'll get the bedroom set, couches and hutch sold eventually!
Love you,
Shannon
Post a Comment