Monday, October 29, 2007

Mara is sick:(

On Saturday, Mara and I went over to Shanny's house for the yard sale, it was a big success!! Shannon and Jeff made almost $900. ( $450.00 was from one item) with stuff from my parents house and a few things of mine we only made about $40, oh well at least we got rid of some stuff. I took the rest to the DI, someone will like it:)

Later that night Mara told me she was tired and that she didn't feel good, it became known that my little sweetheart has a bad bug she has had a fever that has lasted until today. Saturday night I got up with her 3 times to make her "feel better", then all day yesterday she just wanted to sleep or rest the entire day! Poor girl:(

Last night her temperature was...
100.2 @ 11:30 pm
101.3 @ 3:00 am
100.6 @ 7:00am

I went home for lunch to check on her, she didn't have a fever but still looked like she didn't feel very good. I hope she gets rid of this bug soon. I am pretty sure this "bug"s just from the flu shot in which she received last Tuesday, dumb shot.


throughout all of this she still is a happy little girl, just a little quiet. I love my little girl:0)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Beth, I love how you leave comments on my blog. Thought I should check yours out...Your little Mara looks like she could be one of Joyce and Bob's kids. Thats' so crazy. Hopefully she gets feeling better.