Last Thursday night Jonah, Mara, Bobby, Ang, and Weston went camping, they had a great time!!
I was home by myself the entire night it was very strange, a little too quiet.
Thursday was the first time in over four years ( mara is 3 and then when I was pregnant with her) that I haven't had Mara under the same roof as me:(
I watched movies and worked on a puzzle for Mara's room, which I finally finished last night ( Sunday ) it was tougher than I thought it would be.
They went dirtbiking, Mara even shared her dirt bike with Bobby, Ang and Wes.
I think Bobby and Ang look like they are having fun, I do not know if Wes really liked it though.
I was home by myself the entire night it was very strange, a little too quiet.
Thursday was the first time in over four years ( mara is 3 and then when I was pregnant with her) that I haven't had Mara under the same roof as me:(
I watched movies and worked on a puzzle for Mara's room, which I finally finished last night ( Sunday ) it was tougher than I thought it would be.








0 comments:
Post a Comment