(I wasn't able to get maras first halloween picture to scan in I will try later)
Mara- a football
Sammy- Batman
Gavin- Spiderman
Sammy - a ninja
Gavin- a knight
I love Halloween! it is my favorite holiday, I love getting dressed up, and being able to be someone or something else.
My sweet mom used to make us our costumes, we always had the coolest costumes. My favorite costume was a piggy costume, Me and annie were piggys, we even had bottle nipples all the way down the front of our costume. (I will scan it in shortly) I remember sitting in Kindergarten and sucking on the nipples, when no one was looking. I know that is gross but I did it!
This halloween Mara is going to be a witchy, her costume was made my my mom and has been worn by a few of the Elkington girls along with a few others. I can't wait to see her today at her school halloween parade. Jonah and I are going to split up trick or treating. while one of us is out the other will pass out candy.
well Happy Halloween!!!!!!!










1 comments:
Hope that your little one if feeling better...can't wait to see her as a witch...she's be too cute. Have a safe and happy halloween.
Post a Comment