Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snowy days

Last Sunday Mara decided that she wanted to go outside and play in the snow. This would be the first time she has been allowed to this winter, she has been sick.

I was a good sport, I even went outside and played with her ( I hate the snow- it is too cold for me)

the first thing Mara did when she went outside was to get the snow off of her swings and the slide
about to run down the hill- which she mostly just slid down on her belly
Making snowballs
sledding down our little hill

After I convinced her to come inside we drank some warm Apple Cider and warmed ourselves up.


After Jonah woke up he and mara went outside to Shovel the driveway- She thought it was great. I stayed inside where it was nice and warm:0}




I am so glad that I didn't have to do the shoveling:)

4 comments:

Annie Jane said...

yay! what a cute snow suit!

Grandma B said...

Beth, she looks like she is having a blast. You are such a cute mommy. I hope you are feeling good. I loved the pix of you...I haven't seen you for awhile and you look so cute pregnant. What day in May is the baby due? Do you and Jonah have any names yet? I have to go shopping... I haven't done anything since Christmas except help with both girls move and now we are into Ward Conference visits from the Stake ( Im Secretary in the Stake RS) Love yours and Annie blogs. XOXOX Janet (alias Grandma B)

Bethie said...

I am posting to answer Grandma B's comment---
May 3rd is my due date but I am hoping for an April baby. no names that we agree upon yet.

Grandma B said...

April is good...Don is the 19th...Keep me posted on the name. How big was Mara? Do you think this baby is bigger or about the same? XOXOX