Friday, January 18, 2008

I cut my hair


Last Saturday I cut my hair off. I wasn't going to post it until I had a picture, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera to work to down load the picture. it is a bit shorter than I expected but oh well my prenatal vitamins will help with the growth:0)

My hair is now to my chin and it flips out, so it looks even shorter.
you can see the cut on my "Expanding Belly" picture

Last night Mara insisted on me curling her hair again for the 3rd night in a row. she loves it I put cute little green foam curlers in her hair then she goes to bed happy as can be.

Mara said that she needed her hair to look like moms ( even though her hair is definitely longer than mine now)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am still waiting for the picture of you new hair. It sounds cute! Did you do it in preparation for the new baby???

Shannon said...

You look so stylish and gorgeous. I love your new style, Beth. It shows off your cute face shape well. And your clothes are just darling, too. I am so happy for you that you are having this baby boy. Love you!