When I got home last night I got my BIG surprise my Dyson vacuum came:0)
Jonah already tried it out.
I was really worried how gross it was going to be the first time using it ( how much crap was going to come out of the carpet) but it wasn't that bad.
With me having steamed the carpets on Sunday, Jonah vacuuming right before with the old vacuum, the Dyson didn't pick up that much stuff. It was still gross though.
It is a pretty purple color and came with lots and lots of stuff.
Jonah already tried it out.
I was really worried how gross it was going to be the first time using it ( how much crap was going to come out of the carpet) but it wasn't that bad.
With me having steamed the carpets on Sunday, Jonah vacuuming right before with the old vacuum, the Dyson didn't pick up that much stuff. It was still gross though.
It is a pretty purple color and came with lots and lots of stuff.








2 comments:
I am jealous...I have alway wanted a dyson...good for you. Did Jonah get it for your for Christmas or did you purchase it. You sound like you are getting ambitous... but dont do too much I dont want you into labor too soon. Take good care of youself.
I can't beleive the great deal you got on the Dyson! You will love it. I was surprised to see how much stuff I vacuumed up staying here at Dads house. YUCK!
Happy cleaning.
Post a Comment