I just wanted to everyone how much I love my huney.
Jonah tells me that he loves me everyday, Jonah is still trying ot get used to my moods but he is a lot better about being supportive and understanding to my moments of craziness.
I do not know what I would do without him! He is such a great dad and husband.
Jonah has taken such a huge roll in raising and caring for Mara- he has sacrificed his sleep so that Mara is not in daycare. I am thankful to him for this everyday.
Jonah is so excited to be having another baby. He has been very interested in the progess of this little one in my belly ( or at least pretends really well) I think that he will be a great help to me after our little boy is here, we will be a team, not just me getting up in the night- at least when he is at home and not at work. it might get a little crazy but I think that we will manage.
I can not believe that we have been married for a whole 6 1/2 years, we have known each other for 12 years!!!
we are a good pair:0)
this is a funny video my boss sent me, enjoy:0)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








1 comments:
Beth, it is so sweet of you to pay tribute to your man! I am happy that things are going well and that Jonah is in the "awesome husband" category. Way to go, Jonah! I think he is great for arranging his schedule to be with Mara so she doesn't have to go to daycare anymore. I am so happy that you are team this time with your pregnancy. I can tell it has meant the world to you. And to pay tribute to you... you are an incredibly thoughtful, sweet and beautifiul wife. You do so much to make things click at home and work. Jonah is lucky to have such an amazing wife!
Post a Comment