Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year's

I hope that everyone had a great NewYear's Eve and New Year's Day!!!

Mara and I went to a party at Marcus and Becky's house, we had a great time:0)




Yesterday was Jonah's Birthday!!

So on Monday Night Mara and I went to his work @ midnight for two reasons:
1- so I could have a New Year's Kiss
2- So we could be the first to wish him a very happy birthday

Mara and I brought him
a birthday Ice Cream cake, so that he could share with his other co-workers.
a Happy Birthday balloon, to embarrass him
a little calender with a picture of Mara for each month ( each picture was of her from last year)
and we sang to him too.

Jonah came home yesterday morning to tell me that he did not have to go into work last night because he got selected for Jury duty- luckily he got released this morning from it:0)

We got to spend the night together last night it was Great!!!!!

Yesterday was also My Sweet Audrey and Zak's Anniversary. They have been Married for 4 years now. I am so glad that they have each other, they are the most amazing couple.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Beth. Zak and I spent part of our anniversary watching old home videos of our family growing up. You sure were a darling little girl. You really haven't changed much, do you know that? You have always been so sweet and silly and sort of like an open book. You were a doll.

I am glad you made a big deal for Jonah's birthday. I am glad he had a good one and was able to spend it with you and Mara.

Audrey

P.S. How come you took off that pregnancy picture of yourself from the 24th? We want to see pictures of ALL of you, not just cute little Mara! You were beautiful.