Thursday, January 3, 2008

Samara Beth Stroud

Last night Mara decided that she wanted to go swimming, but only in the tub. So we put her swim suit on and let her go swimming.


After about 45 minutes of "swimming" Mara told me that I needed to take some pictures of her.

here they are........

She is such a goofball

4 comments:

Jaime said...

That is great, I love that she asked you to take pictures of her, how cute! You look so cute too Beth. Keep us updated on your little guy!!

ZB said...

This is too cute. You are a fun mom. Way to live up the moments that you never forget.

Shannon said...

What a little doll! She is so much fun! I just love Mara. You look so darling, too, Mama. I love to see your growing belly!

Grandma B said...

Beth...were are you? I hope you aren't sick. I have been checking back on your blog for days and no new updates...hope everything is alright. Get on soon. I miss your blog and how cute Mara is. I am excited about this baby, does he have a name yet? Love, Janet