Last week I was fortunate to win the "Pay it Forward" contest from Zoie's blog @
http://www.inthemeantime-zb.blogspot.com/
http://www.inthemeantime-zb.blogspot.com/
So this week it is my turn.
Here's how it works:
You post a comment on my blog & on Friday, I'll be announcing who the random winners are. There will be 3 winners, so you've got a great chance of winning one of my great prizes, don't worry it will be a good prize.
If you are one of the 3 winners, you are responsible for keeping this contest going.
If you do not win, I'm sorry.
****Feel Free to comment as often as you like, the more comments the better:0)****
Have fun.









5 comments:
Hooray, I am number one!!! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family!!!
Now, I am not leaving this comment so I can win something... I just wanted you to know that I think you look very cute with your 25 week pregnant body and new hair cut. I bet Mara likes to cuddle with you a little extra now.
Audrey
Good Luck, Bethany! I am leaving this comment so I can win something. I am not as noble as Audrey...wait, hair cut? what I better look at your pictures more closely!
Okay, here I go for my chance of winning. Does brown nosing help? If so, you have the most adorable blog and you do a superb job at keeping it current! I enjoy looking at it often!
Am I too late? I just saw this on Zoie's blog. I wanna win!
Post a Comment