Sorry for the delay!! I have been busy at work:0) and at home ( my other full time job)
Thursday 1/3
Annie, Danny, Melia and Sophie came into town
Friday 1/4
we were all able have dinner together at my dads house, Gretchen ( my dad's "friend") and two of her girls and her son in law came to dinner too. It was a nice evening. Audrey and Zak even were there :0) I miss my Audrey, but I am trying to leave her alone, though it is really hard.
Saturday 1/5
Jonah, Mara, and I spent the day together looking at Camp Trailers.
We also went over to Mary and Don's house for birthday dinner for Jonah and Jen, Mara had a great time.
Sunday 1/6
Didn't do much just hung out with my cute little family.
After Jonah went to sleep ( for work) Mara and I went up to Dads house after going to the cemetary to light the candles
Monday 1/7
Annie Danny and the girls left for home
Annie Danny and the girls left for home
Picked up Mara at school, then came back to work with my little helper, Mara is very good when we go to my work, if you ask her she is quite as a mouse- which she is
Tuesday 1/8
Just went to work, came home and played with my cute little girl:)
Wednesday 1/9
Picked Mara up at school again- Jonah didn't get much sleep in the morning so I thought I would let him sleep without the "Little Mara Distraction"
Thursday 1/10
Audrey's birthday!!!!!!!
I have been having a very hard week, so I decided to go home early and just spend the rest of the afternoon with my sweet Mara.
Jonah, Mara and I went to Chili's for some dinner- I didn't even have to cook, what a deal
Friday 1/11
IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY- need I say more?
Watched a movie ( the Green Mile- which I love) with my huney and my girl
Saturday 1/12
Jonah, Mara and I went on a fun filled adventure to find a birthday present for his dad, Gun shopping-- I am not a big fan of guns but whatever. Mara had fun looking at the animals- poor things.
I have been working on new bedding for the baby this week so I finished the bumper pads, I like them. As soon as I am done with the whole project I will add pictures.
Sunday 1/13
Jonah took Mara to go sledding while I stayed home and cleaned my carpets, they needed it.
Mara and I went up to the cemetary, lit the candles for My Momma and for Ever.

before we left the graves -I had told my mom and Ever that I loved them and that I missed them, Mara then proceeded to tell Grandma Joycey that she missed her and that she loved her, before I could get Mara's hand to go she said "Mom, wait I not done" she then sat down by Ever's marker and said "Ever I miss you soooo much, I love you, you are a little dolly" while she said this she was rubbing her finger over each part of the marker so lovingly, I love my little girl, she is such an angel.
Monday 1/14
Shanny picked Mara up from school for me, Jonah was sleeping. I was able to see her beautiful house, it is starting to look like a home- hopefully for them it will be completed within the next 6 weeks or so.
I feel very fortunate that I have such great people in my life!! I do not know what I would do with out them.








3 comments:
Thanks Beth, I have missed you and your blog. I loved the catch up. You do have a great husband and such a sweet little girl. She must have a good momma...:)! She is tender like her momma. So glad for your little, getting bigger soon with the baby boy...family. Love, Janet
I enjoyed Mara's snow angels at Mom and Ever's graves that were left Sunday. The snowmen, too. Thanks for writing Mara's words about Ever. I hope you are doing good. Love, Audrey
I liked that play by play
Post a Comment