Last Thursday, Annie, Danny, Melia, Sophie, and my dad met us ( Jonah, Mara, Jackson and myself) at the swimming pool. we had a great time.
Melia was not feeling well so she really didn't have the best time but I am sure that she and Mara were very happy to be able to see each other. ( that is why there are no pictures of Melia) I was quite happy to see Annie and her cute little family.
the boys ( Jackson, Danny, and Jonah) stayed back with Melia with our stuff








2 comments:
Very fun, Beth! Thanks for getting together and having us meet you at the pool! It was great to see you guys. It is nice to come to your end of town more often.
I love that you took a picture of Dad's...uh... tradition. He is so cute! I'm sad we weren't there with you all! If we could just get our sisters to relocate to the right state again...
Post a Comment