Thursday, August 21, 2008

my obsession

So two Sundays ago, August 10th,- I started the Twilight series, well I had actually started the first book a few weeks back but was just reading it very slowly, I had only gotten to the 2nd chapter.

Anyway...the night before ( Saturday) I went to the store and bought all four of the books, I knew that once I really started reading them I would not be able to put them down, and boy was I right. I had all of the 4 books completed by Thursday August 14th- yes that is right I read all four books in less than 5 days. Obsessed doesn't even do it justice- I couldn't stop, I couldn't put them down, I was dying - I was in a constant hunger for more! I spent my lunches devouring the books and spent very late nights reading just one more chapter- to bad it didn't stop after one more chapter I just kept going..ahhhh

well I have now read the first 2 books again for the second time and will read the third and fourth book as soon as Lyndsey is done reading them ( I had to lend them out, so someone else would be as consumed by its powers)

I am hooked!! I am in love with the story, not necessarily with the characters per say but with the whole story and the characters feelings and actions.

I loved each and every book!! if Stephenie Meyers' wrote ten more books I would nad will be there to devour them too.

please I am begging to find out that I am not totally crazy for how much I am obsessed with these books.

AWWWW I can't wait for the movie!!!

okay so here is the latest post on Stephenie Meyer's blog.......

August 15, 2008 Movie News Flash! So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related. Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence! --Stephenie...........

6 comments:

Marye said...

I love them to! You should read Stephanie Meyer's first book of her next series! It's called The Host. I really liked it to! It is a little different then the twighlight series, but equally good in it's own way!! Read it!

Marye said...

I love them to! You should read Stephanie Meyer's first book of her next series! It's called The Host. I really liked it to! It is a little different then the twighlight series, but equally good in it's own way!! Read it!

Bethie said...

I am starting the HOST next- I already got it from the library

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Well Beth, you know I am all for the Twilight series as I am the one who can be blamed for your reading them!

I know exactly what you mean by "just one more chapter" not being just one more. The books are engaging and the story is amazing. I love the way she writes. I will say that I did love the characters. I am totally on Edwards side!

I have begun to read them again, too! This time I won't neglect the house or Jeff (I did a lot of reading after the kids were in bed!) so much though!

So... do I have a girlfriend to watch the movie with? I'm sure we'll have a group!

Bethie said...

I am going to get on the waiting list for the tickets. anyone is welcome to come jsut let me know how many tickets I should get:)