Samara Beth Stroud
BORN
August 20, 2004
10:44 pm
8 lbs. 4 oz.
19 inches
Today is my sweet Mara's 4th birthday.
I can't believe that she is 4, it definately hasn't seemed that long.
I can not belive that 4 years ago today I was at the hospital about to bring this beautiful girl into this world, I was about to hold my perfect little angel in my arms.
That day I was able to experience the greatest moment of my life, to become a mother. My Mom and Audrey were there when Mara was born, along with Zak and my dad- though it wasn't planned that way:) Of course Jonah was there too, he showed me a side of him that I didn't think he had, Mara had him wrapped around her little fingers the moment that she was born.
I know that one day Mara will make a great mom, hopefully it will not be for quite a while, :)
--although she already says that she has kids of her own--
My Baby is not a baby anymore, she is a big girl!!!
ultra sound pictures
Raging Waters- with my mom and dad ( july 24th) Our first family picture
my sweet heart
the little cherub
out boating one of my favorite pictures of Mara
my angel sleeping
two year old picture
Lake Powell 2006
she looks so innocent and sweet
her nose crinkle
those eyes!!!
My little witchy
she is so grown up
showing off her monkeys matching dress
swimming
my little mom!!
mara 2008 ( birthday Party)
Mara-
Thank you for letting me be your mom.
Thank you for loving me, everyday.
Thank you for being such a great sister to Jackson I know that you will be friends forever.
Thank You for being my MINI- ME!!
I love you!!!
Love,
Mommy








4 comments:
Happy birthday, Peachy. I love you!
What I cute name...Peachy. Mara you are a sweet darling girl! I call you Rebekah (of Sunnybrook Farms) We love you. XOXOX Grandma B and Papa Don
Oh, Mara May! You are a doll, do you know that? I can't believe you are four. You are becomming quite a wonderful little lady. Uncle Jeff, Aunt Shanny, Sammy, Gavin and Dawson love you very much!
Isn't it crazy how quickly the grow up on you!?
Post a Comment