Mara had her Birthday party on Saturday August 16th, we went swimming- I think everyone had a good time. I know that Mara sure did!!!!
I am missing some pics as soon as I get them I will post them:)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago
Mara had her Birthday party on Saturday August 16th, we went swimming- I think everyone had a good time. I know that Mara sure did!!!!
I am missing some pics as soon as I get them I will post them:)
3 comments:
Mara, Thanks for inviting us...It was a very fun party. Good job, Bethie!! Janet
Such a splashin' good party! Thanks for the fun favors and paying for us all to swim!
We had so much fun at Mara's party. I had no idea that pool was even there! Thanks for letting us know about it, we plan to go back lots next summer and hopefully one more time this summer!
Post a Comment