Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our night and shining warts

okay so a while ago we were up at my mom and dad's house. As we were leaving I stepped on something that I thought was a stick or a rock, well when I looked down I saw that it was this gross huge beetle. when I stepped on it I had flipped it on its back. as we watched it trying to turn over we saw the toad 10 feet away ( we had been watching the toad- that night) well we watched as the toad sat up and started hopping fast to the beetle.

we were able to watch the toad get a fast meal!!! wow they are amazing to watch:0)
here are the pictures of the toad ( look closely you can still see the beetle hanging out of the toads mouth in the first picture)

Mare was so excited that the toad had "saved us"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Two croaks for the toad!

Annie Jane said...

Right now Danny is watching Bear Grylls on TV...Shucks man! I don't need to watch that when I can read a post like this one! What action!