Monday, August 18, 2008

High School Tag!

What were you like in High School?



1. Did you date someone from your school? I sure did, I married him too!!

2. What kind of car did you drive? a mazda 626

3. were you popular? no, but I knew a lot of people

4. Were you a party animal? not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? no I do not think so-- but I had rumors started about me-stupid high school kids

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope

7. Were you a nerd? no far from it - I didn't get very good grade until my senior year ( and they still were not that great)

8. Were you on any varsity teams? no I just liked to be the spectator

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? nope never got caught:)

10. Can you still sing the fight song? nope sorry

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Lewis- sophmore English, also I was his TA 3 different times from 11th and 12th grade, Mr Alsop- ceramics, funny guy

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Either in the commons area or at one of the tables outside or off campus:)

13. What was your school's full name? Jordan High School

14. School mascot? BEETDIGGER, BABY

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? yes, junior year- can't remember his name

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? yes, but I would do things much differently

17. What do you remember most about graduation? there were so many kids ( graduating class was 850 people) I couldn't wait to get it over with, again I would have done it differently if I could go backand do it again.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? I do not think we had one-- I skipped classes enough throughout the year

19. Were you in any clubs? No

20. Have you gained some weight since then? way to much!!!!!

21. Who was your prom date? Jonah senior year

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It passed already and we went:( it was pretty dorky it was at wheeler farm

I tag-Shannon, Annie, Zoie, Jamie Johnson and anyone else that wants to do it

- NO LYING!!!

0 comments: