
He is starting to get such a cute little personality.
He laughs and smiles almost constantly.
He is a really good like guy!
He really isn't that fussy, just wines when he is hungry.
I am having so much fun with my little baby boy!!!!
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








5 comments:
I love that picture, his blue eyes match his blue hat perfectly!
Sooooo cute!!! I would love to have a boy.
Could he get any cuter???? Those eyes! What a sweet baby. I finally have gone "shopping" and as soon as we get home from SV, I will set up a time for us to get together for lunch or a playdate so I can give you the darling outfit I found him. You never got your "expecting" gift from me so I am playing catch-up. Love, Grandma B.
Beth,
He is darling! He looks so much like his older sister. I looks like she had fun swimming the other day. Thank you for your comments on our blog. I hope you are feeling good and doing well. Wyatt and I send our love.
What a handsome little guy! Aren't boys wonderful?
Post a Comment