Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

Sunday was a great lazy day. Jonah worked late- he got home at 5:30 a.m. then went to sleep.


Mara woke up at 8:30 so Jackson and I got up with Mara.

Mara then played in her pool for the next few hours.

she was COVERED in sunblock, since she is fair skinned and burns very easily.


here she is relaxing or as she says it " laxing"





when Jonah woke up he opened his presents which were a drumel and a nice shop vac. what great presents:)

Jonah then got ready for work and left us :(
Sweet little Jackson - he LOVES that bouncer, that is why most of his pictures I take of him - he is in it


cuda just hanging out in the cool shade

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beth your Mara and Jackson are so sweet! I love all the pictures. Thanks for posting on my blog :)

House of Mellor said...

I second Heather! Your pictures are too cute.
Letitia