Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JACKSON!!!!!

these pictures I took last night, Mara is sitting on the couch to his left( he is looking at her)

this is what he does when Mara is by him,Jackson smiles and coos whenever she talks to him:)

Mara loves her little brother and jackson LOVES his sister-- lets see how long that will last

this is when I was talking to him :(


Finally I got a half smile out of him..

3 comments:

the Ernest's said...

Oh Beth! I had to look at all the picts of your family! You have such beautiful kids! Isn't it incredible to watch them grow?! Hope all is well with you and your family! Love, Amy (Martin) Ernest

ZB said...

Oh he's growing up too fast. What a sweet boy. I can see the resemblance more and more.

Annie Jane said...

Ohh! He is so sweet. I really like him a lot. what a boy! what a cutie.