I love this picture!! Mara looks so old :( this is right after I cut her bangs
look at Jackson face, he makes the goofiest faces when he is in the crib-- he loves his mobile- he coos and grins everytime I wined it up!!
Mara took this picture of her daddy and her baby brother ( do you like Mara's baby on Jonah?)
Mara said that she wanted to lay down by Jackson to watch him, Neither of them were asleep when I walked into the bathroomto get laundry, but when I came out of the bathroom this is what I found-- cute huh?
Mara wanted to help me give Jackson a bath in the kitchen sink- she wasa big help!!!
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








4 comments:
i love your posts so much. what terrific pictures. Mara's bangs look very well cut, they are cute on her. she is so grown up and beautiful. And Jackson is so cute!! what great stuff. Miss you guys!
Those are beautiful pictures. I see what you mean about Mara in the first picture, it is so pretty of her and also very darling of little Jackson. I love Jackson looking at the mobile! He does love it there.
Now, I imagine that big sisters are even more helpful than big bro's. Is there ever a time she turns down the chance to help with "Baby Jackson"?
Cute,cute pictures of your two babes! They will have a very special relationship when they are grown. Lucky you thanks for sharing. Love, Janet
I so love the picture you love! I think that is one of the best pictures I have seen with two young siblings. What fun your cute family is. I really like Mara with bangs.
Letitia
Post a Comment