Saturday was Mara's first day of swimming lessons, she was so excited to go. she was a little distracted but hopefully next week she will pay more attention to her teacher.

Posing for me right before the class started
doing monster legs ( kicking)
playing a game ( to teach them to walk sideways in the water)
this picture is from before the classs started too, I asked her if I could take a picture of her and this is what she did-- she is such a drama queen, I do not know where she gets that from:0)
Jackson and I had a great time watching Mara "swim"
Just hanging out:0)








2 comments:
So cute, I love the swimsuit! You should come over to our pool sometime, Shannon needs to come bring the boys too! Glad to see that your little guy is growing so big!
Brings back memories... Alta Canyon! Jeepers!
Post a Comment