This last weekend we went with our friends on our annual Camping Trip up at Wasatch State Park, the guys had their Annual Golf Tournament, lets just say only 1 or 2 of them were able to drive, back to the camp sites:) we had a great!! we were able to bring My sweet neice Maggie ( she is a beagle) with us she and Cuda had a great time being together. Enjoy some of pictures of our weekend
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago











4 comments:
Beth you have got to be the nicest sister ever willing to take Shannon's dog camping. Maggie I am sure had the best time ever.
Oh Beth! I love you for taking Maggie camping with you and for watching her for a week while we were on vacation. I can tell she had a great time. She has a spring in her step again! I seriously think it was a moral boost as well as anything else. It looks like you had a great group to hang with. You should email your blog link to them all and let them know about the slide show.
You are an awesome sister! Jonah is great for taking on Maggie Mae too.
Looks like fun, Beth. I am a little jeolous. I haven't been camping for a long time!
What a fun weekend. I love all the pictures of your sweet kids. They are getting so big. Especially mara in that stroller. Wish HY would do that from time to time.
Post a Comment