So a while back I went to this jewelery website, I found these cute medical ID or plain bracelets.

I think I am going to get Mara one with my number on it, because Mara is great at running away from me at the store, I promise this girl is fast!! Shannon can attest to that!!

this website is great! these bracelets are not only for kids. click here to see..








1 comments:
I feel for you with a fast kid!!!! My fast kid has slowed down in the fast department but now we find all our missing stuff in his car bed. This week for example I found: a real metal hammer, my cell phone charger, the dvd player remote, a box of fruit roll ups, a pair of his dad's sunglasses, a key to our house, a flashlight, I could go on and on. It amazes me!
Post a Comment