A few weeks ago I decided to take Mara and Jackson to do something fun before I had to go back to work.
So the first thing we did was ......
the ZOO
Mara was our tour guide
she was so excited to be able to sit on the "talking Elephant" 
Mara took this picture of the baby giraffe
Mara took this picture - I wanted a picture of her with the gorilla, but she wouldn't get near it!!
Mara had just yelled "look mom I am on a spider coming to get you"
this is Mara being bounced to the sky by this little brat of a kid....
this is a teeter todder, Mara had just gotten on it and asked me to come help her, I was just grabbing the baby to go over there and help make her go up and down. when this kid ran up and jumped on the center of it, I thought okay he will do it. well he was going back and forth so violently that Mara was being bounced EVERYWHERE!!! she started to scream because she was getting hurt. I ran over there and pulled her off while it was still moving. he wouldn't stop when she had started to cry/ scream. I had said something to him as to the effect of " why didn't you stop" his response was
"she shouldn't have been on here, then!!" dumb kid!!!** Mara doesn't cry very often when she gets hurt, so when she does she is either really tired or it really hurt**
then a few minutes later his brother pushed Mara out of the way on the steps up the the slide.Some kids have no manners!! shame on their parents ( their dad was there watching it, and did nothing)
We left the playground right after the second incident.
we then went to ride the train.
sorry it was sorta hard to take a picture of all of us.sorry I forgot to download all of the zoo pictures, of course the ones of Mara and Jackson together! I will add them later.
After the zoo we went to Grandpa Bob's work to say HI!! we love Grandpa Bob:)
the other big thing we did before I went back to work was last weekend we went to "The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian"

Mara has been so excited to see "Narnia", she loved it. Although Mara fell asleep at the very end, I think she was just a little to comfy leaning on my shoulder.
The theatre was so packed, there were probably only 10 seats in the whole theater that were empty, none of them next to us. oh well we had a great time








2 comments:
Beth, I am so excited you have time to blog again! Your kids are so cute and you crack me up. Congrads on the new wedding ring. There is just something about diamonds that make a girl smile. Good choice on your hubby's part.
Letitia
A trip to the zoo. What a great idea. Once upon a time I wanted a yearly pass, but never did it. Now we just live too far away to do it.
Love your new mother's day gift. I think you get the greatest gift award. Good job on your husband's part. it's beautiful.
I'm serious about wanting to take your little man's pictures --For FREE!
You can't pass that up.
Post a Comment