Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mara's Prize

So Mara has been filling her jar for two months or so. Every time she has been good and has followed directions ( the first time) she has been able to add a piece in her jar. she finally filled the entire jar*. Once she filled her jar she was given the opportunity to pick where we went. She decided on Chucky Cheese's. ( I remember it a lot better, from when I was little) Mara loved it though

*there was 55 "pieces" that Mara had to earn
She was so happy, she was grinning the ENTIRE time
Jackson and I stayed at the table with the pizza and the tokens for most of the time.
Jackson LOVED this carousel, he just kept grinning at me and saying "weeeeeeeeeeeee"
Mara and Jackson driving around:)

Mara's little game buddy, Jonah and Mara were sooo cute together


When we left Chucky Cheese's it was a blizzard!!! so when we got home Mara and Jackson had to go out and try out the snow

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the point system! It's a mom's best friend. I know what you mean about Chucky Cheese's seeming better when we were little. It was. And Me & Willy's was my favorite!

Good job, Mara girl!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Looks so cold. brrrr
Your daughter has amazing red hair and your son's blue eyes are incredible. Very cute kids.
I think you look great in the picture at
Chuck-E-Cheese.

Annie Jane said...

That is a really cute memory together, Beth! I know what you mean about Chucky Cheese's seeming lame now vs. when we were kids. Whenever I go in there I think, wow, have they cut back the funding over the years because there are way less machines and this place feels smaller and the pizza is not as good!