oops!!! I forgot to post these pictures from halloween. I know i am a TOTAL slacker.
Mara was Batgirl, Jackson was a penguin, Jonah was the Joker, and I was Poison Ivy
I had Mara and Jackson's costumes done the end of September, I finished Me and Jonah's about a week before Halloween.by the time Halloween came around Jackson had grown an inch, his pants were a little to short, I have to keep pulling them down to cover his socks
this was on our way out for trick or treating at grandma and Grandpa Stroud's house
Mara and two of her friends Brodix and Paxton at our friends Halloween party
Jonah was a good sport and got fully dressed for trick or treating
Mara going in for some more loot!!!
I was pretty darn proud of myself with Mara and Jackson's costumes they looked soooo cute.
way cuter than store bought costumes, if I do say so myself:)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








5 comments:
Look at you little miss homemaker! I didn't realize that you were into sewing. The costumes turned out really well and you all look so cute! Way to go!!!
you all look soo cute! i love your little penguino! great job on making the costumes. I always make ours too! they are WAY cuter then store bought ones!!!
You are really talented, Beth. I love the look of homemade costumes. They are FAR better than store bought ones. Really, you did a great job. I am especially impressed with the penguin! I hope to be like you one of these years!
Hey just so you know, in your side bio you need to fix the spelling of the word, "to" to "too." This paragraph:
In the last eight years we have been blessed to have been able to share our lives with so many great non human kids, unfortunately we have lost TO many of them.
I love you!
Beth, your costume is hilarious.
Can I borrow those boots of yours the next time I am feeling sassy and need to go out on the town?
Love you!
Jason
How wonderful! You amaze me, dear Bethie! Each costume turned out great. You are such a good seamstress. I'm ordering mine for Halloween from you!
Post a Comment