I LOVED the movie!!! I felt it stayed true to the book :)
12:10 a.m. Theatre 1Jen, Shanny, Heather, and me
we were lucky to have Heather fly into town Thursday morning, then to come with us to the movie!!! what a FUN suprise.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








3 comments:
The movie wasn't quite as good as the company. :)
I loved being there watching it with some of my dear sisters! And even though my leg and butt were screaming it was worth it!
And for the record, I totally loved the movie too. I was happy that it so closely followed the book and that a bit more of Edward was put in. I LOVED the scene in Italy!
Here's to Eclipse!
And I'd love to hear your commentary on it on our sisters blog!
Hey I don't know anything about New Moon or vampires...but I do know that this is a very important day for someone special...
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BETHIE-GIRL!!!
You are a awesome person, an amazing mommy to your littles, and a wonderful wife. I am glad Shannon and Jeff married and we got to know you and Jonah. Love, Janet and Don!!
Post a Comment